Registrations for the observer programme are now closed.
The WMG2017 Observer Programme is designed to give participants a complete overview of the Games from the bidding process to sales and marketing to commercial partnerships to operational management of venues and ceremonies.
Beginning with the Opening Ceremony at Eden Park on 21 April 2017, the programme will provide a rich range of information sessions and field trips across Auckland, concluding on 25 April 2017 at the Entertainment Hub on Queens Wharf. Along the way, participants will meet and hear from key members of the WMG2017 team including Chief Executive Jennah Wootten, management and operational staff, and a selection of WMG2017 Games Ambassadors.
The programme base and official transport hub will be at SKYCITY Auckland, the official hotel and fine dining partner of WMG2017.
You can download a brochure including a draft programme below.
Benefits of Attending
The programme includes:
- Attendance at the WMG2017 Opening Ceremony in the VIP Lounge at Eden Park.
- In-depth briefing on all aspects of Games management and operational delivery and an associated information pack.
- Tours of a range of Games competition and social venues spanning differing sports while operational.
- Opportunities to network, share ideas and learn from fellow event professionals from around the world.
- Behind the scenes tours of key WMG2017 command centres including Games HQ.
For more information, please contact email@example.com