World Masters Games 2017 recently celebrated its 3 Years To Go milestone. As part of this event, we produced a limited edition 3-years-to-go PIN. Now you have the chance to win a PIN via Facebook.
To enter, just go to Facebook, ‘Like' the World Masters Games 2017 page, and find the post inviting you to comment to enter the competition. Tell us the sport you want to play at WMG2017 and you are in to win.
The competition ends June 10 so get in quick.
Terms and conditions
WMG2017 3-Years-To-Go Commemorative PIN Competition
By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
The competition is a prize draw to win a World Masters Games 2017 commemorative badge / PIN.
2. Entry and prize draw
- To enter the competition you must comment underneath the Facebook post and tell us the sport you’d like to compete in at the WMG2017 by 5pm Tuesday June 10 (NZ time).
- The prizes are one WMG2017 PIN per winner.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The prize draw will be made on Wednesday June 11 2014 (NZ time). The winner(s) will be announced on the post and asked to message us with their mailing details. If the winner(s) does not message to accept the prize within two weeks then the prize will be cancelled. No further drawn will be made.
3. Who can enter?
- The competition is only open to people of the world with a physical mailing address that is covered by a standard country mailing service. A person can only enter once, multiple entries are excluded.
- The following persons may not enter the competition and are not eligible to win any prize:
- Anyone under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition.
- Anyone who cannot be reached by international mail in order for us to deliver the prize.
- Anyone who works for Auckland Council, its CCOs or subsidiaries or anyone who works in connection with WMG2017 and anyone who is an immediate family member of any of these people.
- WMG2017 reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition on reasonable grounds. WMG2017 also reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
4. Privacy, information and publicity
- The information you provide on your entry will only be used for marketing and information purposes, and to contact the prize winner. You can unsubscribe to our distribution lists if you do not wish to receive further information from us, including when you complete your entry.
- By entering the competition, and as a condition of accepting any prize, you consent to WMG2017 using your name and photograph and likeness in publicity.
5. General conditions
- This competition is not sponsored or administered by Facebook.
- WMG2017, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason. The prize draw decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- WMG2017 is not responsible for:
- any of the prize winner’s costs and expenses in accepting or using the prize;
- any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition due to technical malfunction (including through the Facebook pages), or other lack of access, including inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise; or
- the correctness of entrants’ details on entry (which shall be the sole responsibility of each entrant).