World Masters Games 2017 Pita Pit Competition
By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is a prize draw to win a Pita Pit voucher for you and a friend if you tag your friend in the WMG2017 Win a Pita Facebook post.
2. To enter the competition, you need to tag a friend on the WMG2017 Facebook page “Win a Pita” and post in the comments section by 5pm Tuesday 17th February (NZ time).
3. There are 10x Pita Pit vouchers for 2 people to be won (valued at NZ$ 24 each). Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
4. The prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 18 February, 10am (NZ time). The winner(s) will be announced via Facebook and asked to message us with their mailing details. If the winner does not acknowledge receipt or is not available to accept the prize within two weeks (for publicity purposes), then the prize will be cancelled.
5. The winners’ names will be published on the World Masters Games 2017 Facebook site.
Who can enter?
6. The competition is only open to Australian and New Zealanders who follow the WMG2017 Facebook page. A person can only enter once, multiple entries are excluded.
7. The following persons may not enter the competition and are not eligible to win any prize:
a. Anyone under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition.
b. Anyone who cannot be reached by international mail in order for us to deliver the prize.
c. Anyone who works for Auckland Council, its CCOs or subsidiaries or anyone who works in connection with WMG2017 and anyone who is an immediate family member of any of these people.
8. WMG2017 reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition on reasonable grounds. WMG2017 also reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
Privacy, information and publicity
9. The information you provide on your entry will only be used for marketing and information purposes, and to contact the prize winner. You can unsubscribe from our distribution lists if you do not wish to receive further information from us, including when you complete your entry.
10. By entering the competition, and as a condition of accepting any prize, you consent to WMG2017 publishing your name on the WMG Facebook page.
11. This competition is not sponsored or administered by Facebook or any other social media channel.
12. WMG2017, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason. The prize draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. WMG2017 is not responsible for:
a. any of the prize winner’s costs and expenses in accepting or using the prize;
b. any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition due to technical malfunction (including through the World Masters Games Facebook page), or other lack of access, including inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise; or
c. the correctness of entrants’ details on entry (which shall be the sole responsibility of each entrant).