Media accreditation for World Masters Games 2017 is now open and WMG2017 welcomes accreditation requests from any domestic or international media.
Media accredited to cover WMG2017 will enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority access to all WMG2017 venues, including all 48 competition venues, the Opening Ceremony at Eden Park, Entertainment Hub events at Queens Wharf and the Closing Ceremony at Queens Wharf (where space or access for media is restricted accredited media will be given priority over unaccredited media)
- Exclusive access to downloadable images from official WMG2017 photographers
- Exclusive access to WMG2017 video content (to be confirmed)
- Pre-Games notification of key media angles – including video, interview and photographic opportunities
- Daily notification during Games time of results, key stories and key upcoming opportunities for the next 24 hours – including where and when the big name Kiwi and international athletes are competing.
- Priority access to World Masters Games 2017 ambassadors, subject to availability.
- Priority service in the lead up to and during the Games from the WMG2017 Media Team to help with your requirements.
We invite you to apply for media accreditation now by submitting the following form.
If you have any questions, please contact WMG2017 Media Manager Chris Gregory – email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- A media accreditation pass is non-transferable and remains the property of WMG2017.
- It is not an official proof of identity. The bearer may be required by WMG2017 officials and staff to show additional identification. A photo (head shot) will not be printed on the Media Accreditation Pass.
- Media accreditation passes must be worn at all times whilst at WMG2017 venues.
- Passes must be shown, if requested when accessing WMG2017 venues and services.
- Pass-holders are not entitled to any car parking, or access to any VIP, or preferential areas.
- Any person without specific prior authorisation to enter the playing area must comply with any conditions imposed by WMG2017 venues at all times.
- WMG2017 accepts no responsibility for the theft or other loss or damage of property or belongings.
- Access to WMG2017 venues and services is restricted in accordance with the type of accreditation pass.
- A breach of any WMG2017 Terms and Conditions may result in pass revocation and withdrawal of accreditation privileges.
- If found, please return to the World Masters Games 2017 Accreditation Centre at Queens Wharf, 89 Quay Street, Auckland.