Taking part in a triathlon, canoe or surf life saving event this summer? Well you might just see us on the road!
Team WMG2017 is out and about leading up to Games-time attending a variety of great events across New Zealand. We’ll be spreading the good word and are looking forward to meeting lots of already registered and potential WMG2017 participants.
What’s more, we’ll have a Volvo V60 Cross Country with us, so you can admire the car you could win, just by signing up for the Games! Find out more here.
See the list of places we’ll be at below:
- Sunday 29 January – Sovereign Tri Festival – Takapuna Beach, Auckland
- Monday 30 January – Tāmaki Herenga Waka Festival 2017 – Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
- Friday 3 February – NRL Auckland Nines (Fan Day) – Aotea Square, Auckland
- 10-12 February – Auckland Lantern Festival – Auckland Domain
- Sunday 12 February – Auckland Masters Athletics Champs – Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
- Sunday 18 February – NZCT Canoe Sprint National & Oceania Champs – Lake Karapiro
- Saturday 25 February – Harcourts Northern Region Surf Life Saving Champs – Omaha Beach
- Sunday 26 February – Auckland Table Tennis Summer Open – Auckland Table Tennis Stadium
- Friday 3 March – Open Masters National Touch Champs – Bruce Pullman Park, Auckland
See you on the road!